- A record $220.9 billion deficit in February alone
- For every dollar in taxes and other revenues
the federal government took in, the government
- Five-month deficit total: $651.6 billion, more
than 10 percent higher than last year's record.
- The five-month total is larger than any YEAR in
American history prior to 2009.
- The FY2010 budget deficit is now projected to
be $1.56 trillion AFTER stealing from the Social
Security Trust fund.
- The CBO projects that interest payments on the
debt will total $916 BILLION annually by the
end of the decade.
"It's a matter of arithmetic."
to paraphrase SNL..
Pelosi, you ignorant slut..